We Authenticate Returns Policy
All of the items on WeAuthenticate.co.uk are listed as accurately as possible (Description, condition, etc). Each item includes a detailed description and a series of photographs, including photographs of signs of wear, marks, scuffs, packaging of the item if applicable, etc). Moreover all of the items are undergoing the process of authentication and general quality checks before they are sent to buyers.
Please contact our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org before purchase if there are any questions, enquiries or uncertainties about our products or services.
We accept returns on certain conditions:
- Returns are permitted only if the buyer gives us a notice about it within 48 hours after receiving the product
- Returns are only permitted if there is a valid reason explained (Please email the return enquiry at email@example.com)
Please see the list of valid reasons below
- The returns postage is covered by the buyer
- The item has to be returned in the exact condition as it has been delivered and packaged in a similar way (protected with bubble wrap, box)
- Items can only be returned using the Royal Mail Special Delivery service (Tracking number applied) or any other recorded delivery service (DHL, UPS). We recommend insuring postage.
Reasons for the product returns:
- Not genuine item
- Incorrectly described on our website or by a member of our team
- Condition of the item is incorrectly described
- Faulty item
- For any further information please contact us via What’s App +447850035991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will come back to you shortly.
WeAuthenticate.co.uk does not accept any liability with regards to individual terms made between buyer and seller.